Since 1923, Mid Columbians have depended on the Farmers Exchange for farm, garden, pet and livestock needs. E.A. Silliman and Alfred Amon purchased the building, built in 1912,from the Kennewick Produce Co. In early days, farmers would barter livestock and produce for supplies. After three generations of ownership by the Silliman family, the Farmers Exchange closed its doors in 2024. The building is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Farmers' Exchange
$20.00Price

